My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.davidsrosen.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 22, 2008


It summer, so I'm off to camp. I went to summer camp as a kid and liked it well enough. I fell in love with camp as a college student who spent summers as a camp counselor. Too old for that now, but I still go back to camp for two weeks every summer (now as camp doctor). I've been doing it for so long-- 29 years now-- that's it's become something of a home-away-from-home. I do shoot a lot at camp, though the pictures can be hit-or-miss. I'll try to blog every day, though internet access is dicey. Here's a camp picture from a year or two ago.

1 comment:

pitchertaker said...

I promise to check everyday. Have fun, and good picturing.

P'taker