My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.davidsrosen.net/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 5, 2007


Day 5.... Last day in Prague. Went to see the 2007 World Press Photo show. The winning photo is a strong picture but has been somewhat controversial. Further info here: www.worldpressphoto.org

We leave on an early morning train to Budapest. I will miss the beautiful city and the extremely friendly people. I will not miss the masses of tourists which I'm told are absent in Budapest.

Here is another record shot which gives the flavor of the Prague neighborhoods and streets. This was taken just outside the Cafe Slavia, a historic focal point of the Prague art/photo scene.

2 comments:

Steve Williams said...

I've read your posts from Prague and it sounds like a fantastic trip. The images hint that the soul of the city I so admire in Josef Sudek's work is still there. Even in color!

I'm hoping you post more work somewhere.

Steve Williams
Scooter in the Sticks

DSR said...

Hi Steve: The photography tradition in Prague (and Budapest too) is quite amazing. Makes them great places to shoot. Will eventually publish a portfolio to the web.